“Your product is great and your explanations are easy to follow. Looks like I can update them myself for future transfers past 2022.” – R.B., Kailua, Hawaii
For only $145, you will receive the following items with your purchase:
TSP Timing Data – The latest version (no older than two weeks old) of an Excel spreadsheet which provides the following tabs of information:
- Returns Summary – This tab summarizes the annual returns of all TSP Timing strategies (a total of seven), as well as all comparison investing strategies such as buying and holding the C fund, or a balanced mix of funds.
- Strategy Rules – A summary of the rules used for each of the strategies. The rules are discussed in more detail in the Manual.
- Future IFTs – This tab lists the interfund transfers (IFTs) you would make if you decide to follow one of the strategies with part or all of your portfolio. The IFTs are provided for at least five years into the future beyond the date of your purchase, the purchase price is in effect just $29/year! Note: I plan to offer a 50% discount to all past customers in the future. so if you want to purchase an updated spreadsheet and Manual as you approach the end of the 5-year period, you can do so at half the then-current price.
- Daily Data – This tab is the heart of the system. It includes data for all of the funds going back for 30 years, and going forward for at least 5 years. The data is then used on other tabs to calculate monthly/annual returns. See a screenshot example below of this tab.
- Monthly Data – This tab takes the daily data and summarizes returns in a monthly format, and then has three tables with 10-year, 20-year, and 30-year returns for each fund as well as the percentage of the months over that period that the funds had a positive return. This information is then used to decide which funds to be in at any given time of the year.
- Monthly Fund Summary – This tab provides the summary of the best funds to be in during each month of the year. This is the key to the various TSP Timing strategies.
- UE Rate Data – This tab provides unemployment rate data which is used to time the top of bull markets and exit the Enhanced strategy. This is a key component of the Bull/Bear strategy, along with a monthly charting method which is used to time re-entry into the markets using the Enhanced strategy.
- Bull/Bear Summary – This tab provides a summary of when this strategy exited and re-entered the stock markets during the last two bear markets (2000-03 and 2007-09). There can be no guarantee that it will work for every bear market, but so far so good, and it will be continually re-evaluated in the future.
- Tweaks – This tab provides some background information on how some of the tweaks to improve performance in the Enhanced strategy were developed.
TSP Timing Manual – A pdf document containing a complete description and instructions for use of the TSP Timing Data spreadsheet. This Manual includes an introduction, then sections that thoroughly describe all of the information on each spreadsheet tab described above, including information on how the various strategies were developed.
Bonus “My TSP” – Included with your purchase you will receive a copy of the “My TSP” spreadsheet, which is an Excel spreadsheet that you can use to track your own TSP account, including entering all of your trades and balance information.
Special Combination Offer: For anyone interested, e.g., any current and former Federal employees or military personal with TSP accounts as well as IRA or other investing accounts:
- For only $50 more, or $195 total, I will also include the current ETF Timing spreadsheet and ETF Timing Manual. See ETFTiming.com for additional information on the ETF Timing strategies.
Please note, before you make your purchase, please make sure you have the ability to open and work with a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (unless you specify an older format, it will be sent in Excel Workbook format). Due to the nature of this product there can be no refunds; see refund policy on the under the “About” menu.
Ready to make your purchase? Please visit the Purchase page.